Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 20 Saturday 2009 Ottawa
Today we go grocery shopping and fuel up. Bill does laundry and I play on the computer. What a life. Cloudy but no rain. We get ready to leave for Quebec city tomorrow. Looking Back what I would have done different so far- in Niagara Falls I wish I would of gone up the sky tower(Skylon) to take pictures of the falls. One thing I found confusing was that ones sense of direction was off as isn't Canada supposed to be North of the USA ???? Here it is West. In Ottawa I would recommend to be here no earlier than July 1 as the changing of the guards on parliament Hill do not start until then. It's a good thing we saw that when we came in 2006. For some reason we did not go to Montreal ( just another big city Bill said) I would have at least taken a city bus tour as we were so close. Oh well I can't win them all.
REMEMBER- a balanced diet is a cookie in each hand

No comments: