Saturday, October 02, 2010

September 27 Monday 2010 at sea

This morning we go to Vista dinning room ( I do not like the buffet as I have no willpower.) I meet Fred from the seniors center in Coquitlam by surprise he was my woodworking instructor. A small world. 11am is future cruise presentation. 12Pm Hudson ,Dina and bill go to the buffet. I go to the restaurant. I am seated with 2 women from San Francisco ,2 from Texas and another from Vancouver. We get the huge window at the very back. What a view. No lectures we want this afternoon so we meet in our room and walk the deck. We do 4 laps. 2Pm a history of San Francisco lecture. I am exhausted so go and take a quick nap before happy hour. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. Happy hour , dinner the a show. Tonight we have Tony Tillman. Singer,dancer and Las Vegas entertainer. He stared in the David Cassidy production “Rat Pack is Back” where he preformed as late and great Sammy Davis Jr. another great day'.

REMEMBER-Anger brings wrinkles on your face so smile and get dimples instead.

No comments: