Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 9 Mothers day Sunday 2010
We go to Sherri's for breakfast Gerry is cooking .His mother (Annette) is there too. We have French toast scrambled eggs and sausages and delicious bacon. Kids though everything was great too. We go to RV to get everything ready to move into storage Monday.
May 10 Monday 2010
We go to the doctors first to get results . I also made an appointment for a mammogram in September in North Van. He wasn't happy and wanted to make them himself . He wanted me to go to New west. As they have all the charts. And I thought I was doing a good thing. I can't' win. We move the Rv then go to Sherri's as she is taking the twins for their shots Tuesday and could use some help. So I stay the night.
REMEMBER-You never really lose until you quit trying.

No comments: