Saturday, May 15, 2010

May 12, 13 , 14 2010 North Vancouver
Thursday I go to the library and walk down Launsdale ,then the waterfront and back to the club. A perfect day for walking.
Friday we start putting things away as we decide to leave early as the weather is so goood. I do some last minute shopping . We have company in the evening people we met in Quebec from B.C. Billy and Roy Help.
Saturday We wake up to beautiful sunshine. I go to the crows nest and post my blog as I don't know when I will have WIFI again for awhile. We plan on going to Snug Cove on Bowen Island first , If we can't get in maybe Center Bay on Gamier. Then Gibsons to get our wine and give Ken more wine kits. We will visit Clark and Shelia also . They invited us for dinner Monday . Really looking forward to that. Hopefully the water cooperated. After Gibsons we will head up to Ekins for BYC's family weekend and be back at the club Tuesday.
REMEMBER-You can't be a smart cookie with a crummy attitude

No comments: