Sunday, May 30, 2010

May 28 Friday 2010 BYC
Sky overcast but no rain. I decide to take a 3 hour walk on Marine Drive West. Many new stores since I walked there last time. I stop in an art store where a man is painting. He said he gives lessons - $15 an hour. I did like his painting. He teaches like I do you bring a picture you want to paint in the medium you want and he helps you. There was also a new baby store with wonderful expensive stuff. I stopped and had lunch at McDonalds. Bill took the truck in to get an oil change, break check, new batteries and any other thing needed to get the truck all ready for the trip South in the fall. It is ready in time to drive to Horseshoe Bay and stop and have fish and chips at Trolls. We included Manhattan clam chowder and a beer. Too much food.
REMEMBER- Friends have a way of speaking without words.

No comments: