Sunday, February 02, 2014

fun with Rose and Ingrid

February 2 Sunday 2014
It's time I updated my blog. I have been taking it easy especially on my knee. Rose and Ingrid arrived Thursday we showed them around the park and did the Palm Springs street fair after going to dinner at Ruby's. Friday I decided to go to the clinic and get my knee checked out and get something for my hay fever. They gave me a knee brace and nasal spray for my nose. Plus medication. We were to be at the Follies by 2pm so were a little late but they let us in anyway. We went to Habachi for dinner. Saturday We took the girls to The college of the desert for more shopping. El Paseo next and back in time to go to Hudson and Dina's for happy hour before going to the Elephant Bar for dinner. The girls were invited out for lunch Sunday and I had everyone over for dinner. Busy busy busy. 

No comments: