Thursday, January 23, 2014

Getting old is not always fun

January 23 Thursday 2013


Wow just getting back to the land of the living. I have been extremely busy but loved it, but it put toil on my body. My right knee is swollen from too much walking, ice and a cane remedied that,plus pills. My allergies decides to kick in so dealing with that too. Reactine helped solve that problem. I sleep a lot too. The family was a delight, the kids loved the golf cart and the pool just minutes away. Sherri vacuumed , changed the sheets and tidied up. Thanks kido ! Paul and Edith had a good visit even though Paul said watching polo was like watching grass grow, but Edith loved it. Our last dinner together at Jackalopes was just about a disaster as Paul and Edith couldn't find the restaurant. Hudson and Dina joined our fun too. Dina is still having difficulties with 2 bones broken in her foot. Bills cousin Ken came to the rescue as he brought me over a cane and gave advice on medication. He left with a promise of a dinner delivered tomorrow. Wow that is what friends and family is for. Thanks love you all.

No comments: