Saturday, December 07, 2013

art walk and classic car cruise

December 6 Friday 2013
It was like old town week at the crafty ladies meet, even Liba showed up, my Mexician train lady. ( I thought she sold) so it was a pleasant surprise.

I got a phone call from the cancer clinic and they can do my radiation when We go home for Christmas. I just need one treatment. Big night tonight. In all the confusion having Clark and Sheila and Pat and Peter over for happy hour before attending the classic car cruise on El Paseo I forgot to take my camera but Pat came to the rescue. The Art Walk starts out bad as I lead everyone to an art gallery that is on the list but was not opened. It was a good thing we took the free shuttle. The rest of the night was a success .Lots of food and wine and some artist showing their stuff one even doing pastels. Another disappointment was they shut down at 8. so just finished the last gallery walk on time.

No comments: