Tuesday, March 12, 2013

change of plans


March 12 Tuesday 2013
We have a change of plans as we are leaving Palm Springs early Wednesday morning. Shannon has asked us to go to Fort Lauderdale with her so We will drive to Seattle and fly together March 20 and be back by March 30. We will get to see all her renovations on the kitchen and Bathroom. We will be baby sitting April 26 -May 8 when Sherri and Gerry go to Shannon's condo. Well we had our first earthquake here in Palm Springs 4.7 We were inside a mobile home when we heard a loud bang then a shake or 2. We have been busy looking for a place to rent for next year. I think we found one in this park so I am happy. We have a couple of other places to look at here in the park too to make sure. We did the Art walk thing again last week enjoyable as always. I went to another demo this time graffiti art using spray cans very interesting. We are busy packing and trying to fit in 3 large things I bought, a large pottery bear and a large vase as well as a globe. Linda had the gardener come and they took out a lot of trees including the 2 large palms. She want to make it low maintenance. I think she has it rented long term. I will miss the grapefruit but I think the place I am looking at has a grapefruit tree too.
REMEMBER-Happiness is a function of accepting what is.

No comments: