Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things are going from bad to worst. I go to turn the water on to make coffee-dead. FROZEN Yes even though I put heat coils around the hose it froze. The guys in the park tried to help but I just have to wait until it thaws and the temperature tonight is forecast for -13. I guess I will have to get water from the park washroom or laundry room. Then Tuesday my computer refuses to open-just a black screen. I take it to London Drugs and they will look at it Friday. Then I found out the park has a computer I can use in the office . That is where I am now. I go and see Bill this morning and he is pondering how he will be able to drive a vehicle as his drop foot prevents his toes going up. He has an appointment with the doctor Mon January 30 .To add insult to injury my twins and family are in Palm Springs visiting Gerry's mom and dad. So I sit here wrapped in a blanket watching TV feeling sorry for myself.

No comments: