Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14 Saturday 2012 Burnaby
arrgghhh-(green with envy) I suppose I should count myself lucky as we dodged the proverbial SNOW .It has been amazingly warm and snowless. Soooo today it started ICK.yes it snowed during the night. I had a little excitement around 10pm an alarm goes off. I turn the furnace off and it stops. I put on my jacket and go outside, is anyone up?? Yes just across from me a man is taking his dog out. He comes over and checks things but cannot find why the alarm went off. Hope it doesn't happen again. The snow clears by noon I go visit Bill he is in a better mood today . Today is day 69 for him in the hospital. I am having trouble opening my hot mail on my computer and discover the park has a computer in the office we can use -hooray.
REMEMBER-when in doubt just take the next small step.

No comments: