Tuesday, November 08, 2011

November 8 Tuesday 2011 Mesa

What a day . We are told we will be leaving on a medical jet for Vancouver to get his leg operated on as soon as they can get a bed. I get the trailer ready to shut down . Edith comes over and helps me clean out the fridge and other perishables. I pull in the slide and pack for home -some medicine, some clothes computer .We are allowed 2 carry on's. I tell the rv park someone will come to take our 5th wheel and truck back to Vancouver . Our travel insurance should take care of this although I haven't heard any thing yet. I phone Dr Farrell to say we will not make our appointment Thursday as Bill broke his leg. His jaw pain has subsided and he does have the 2 splints. I also phone OATS and cancel our Route Maya trip in February. Edith takes me to the hospital to find out when we leave get a call not until tomorrow morning. I sleep in Bills room they have a bed chesterfield. They have very good wifi reseption.

REMEMBER-Imagining the life of your dreams is the first step towards living it.

No comments: