Friday, November 11, 2011

November 11 Friday Remembrance day 2011 Surrey BC

10am Gerry ,Carter and Madison take me to see Bill on their way to see their great grandpa for remembrance day. 1:15 they are back to take me back to Sherri's when a nurse comes in and says you are going to the operating room. HURRAY They let us follow them to the room. I phone at 7pm and he is not in his room yet. Sherri Gerry Carter and Madison are going to Gerry's sisters wedding. They are staying for 2 nights in a hotel in downtown Vancouver so I have the house to myself. They also leave me a car. I phone again at 9pm. He still is not down but the nurse said he is doing fine it is just that his sugar counts are too high and they want to monitor him there yet. She also said he had a spinal so he didn't feel a thing. Will phone again at 11pm he is back in his room. Thank God

REMEMBER-It's not what you gather but what you scatter.

No comments: