Monday, September 26, 2011

Sept 25 Sunday 2011

A hectic week Monday took us to our doctor for our last visit of the year to renew our 6 month prescriptions. Our last visit to the eye doctor too. Everything was copacetic. My friend Flo takes me out for lunch at the White Spot at Park Royal we walk the mall latter to work off some of the food. Friday I enjoy the luxury of Utopia Spa compliments of Sherri for all the baby sitting I did this summer. The massage was heavenly and my toenails look exquisite. Saturday we go to London Drugs to look at cameras and we come home with a Panasonis Lumix 18x full HD. 6 of us go out for schnitzels after a happy hour at Bob and Rose's . excellent food. Sunday Gerry brings the twins to the boat I was to baby sit while they went to the boat show next door, but it poured rain so we have fun on the boat. Monday we go to get our yellow fever shots to go to San Salvador , Guadamala and Belize.

REMEMBER-Lifes too short to be anything but happy


No comments: