Wednesday, May 18, 2011

May 18 Wednesday 2011 Gibsons

Yesterday I am vacuuming and it dies on me . Oh well I tried. A beautiful sunny day but still quite cool. I walk to the library and return some books and get a couple new ones as we will be at Ekins (top end of Gamier Is), no shore power or WIFI. It is BYC family weekend. Clark and Shelia invite us for dinner. We have a great visit. Wednesday I go walking with Shelia's group then to Tim Hortons for coffee and Mikes to use their free WIFI. Tonight we are going to Ken and Linda's for dinner. Boy 2 days without cooking. Again sunny but a cool breeze. But I am not complaining after all the rain we had. I will not be posting for a few days until we get back to Vancouver Monday or Tuesday. Have a good weekend everybody

REMEMBER-Follow your dreams not your doubts


No comments: