Tuesday, April 06, 2010

April 6 Tuesday 2010 Burnaby
Eye appointments for both of us. They have a new machine that takes pictures of your eyeball, amazing. I have the start of macular degeneration . I am taking pills to help and he will keep track. Our eyes haven't changed much so no new glasses needed for Bill . Dr Cottle brought in a new puppy. So cute a black lab. We try to go for lunch but the family cafe I like is closed for the holidays. We decide to do a quick grocery stop I go to pay and no credit card so Bill has to pay. We return to the Rv and I phone Sherri and she phones her grocery store as I took the twins in the stroller there when I was over last time. YES my card is there. We have a consultation with our family doctor for the results of our blood test at 2pm . Bill gets the best bill of health he has ever had. Dr Unger said he has never seen Bill so healthy.(except his weight ) but he doesn't even mention that. My blood pressure and cholesterol are good too .He just wants to check my blood sugar again so I will get blood work done tomorrow . I have to fast .boo Next we go to ICBC to get our insurance for the truck and the RV it takes 2 hours. Bill is some upset but we finally get it.
REMEMBER-Don't dwell on what you lack, dwell on what you have and use it to the fullest with gratitude.

No comments: