Saturday, April 17, 2010


April 15 Thursday
2010 Burnaby
We go down to the boat before we go for our results of our doctors check ups. My sugar count is 6 so that is good. We get a pneumonia shot while we are there.
April 16 Friday 2010 Burnaby
before we go to BYC for safety inspection I stop and get my much needed hair cut. We stop and buy the twins life jackets for the boat and sail pass. I walk Launsdale and Bill goes to the boat. It is a beautiful day for walking. We stay for the barbecue at dinnertime and spend the night on the boat.
April 17 Saturday 2010
Our turn for inspection is 9am. We are up and ready. We pass with no problems. Bill had all the fire extinguishers checked yesterday. It is pouring rain out so I do not go walking like planned. I read a pocket book instead, until noon when they are serving barbecue chicken. We socialize until 3pm and head back to the Rv for the night.
REMEMBER-learning is the thing which the mind can never exhaust...never fear...and never dream of regretting

No comments: