Sunday, March 28, 2010


March 26 Friday
2010 Burnaby
I go and get my ultra sound and a mamagram. then go for lunch and do some grocery shopping.
March 27Saturday 2010 Burnaby
Today we go to our locker and start moving stuff to Sherri's basement. How did I collect so much stuff????I was going to cook a turkey at the RV but Sherri phones, she had a hard night with the twins so I take the turkey to her place and cook it there. Bill goes and buys wood to make some shelves. Gerry and I take Carter and Madison to the local park.
March 28 Sunday 2010 Burnaby
Bill goes to the boat and I get ready to fix dinner for George and Betty tonight. Boy did it rain last night and off and on during the day very heavy at times. Luckily it stopped when They arrived and left.
REMEMBER-determination will take you so much further than self-doubt.

No comments: