Monday, March 15, 2010

March 14 Sunday 2010 Vegas and trouble
At the bottom of the pass towards Vegas it happens, our exhaust pipe disconnects and is dragging . We find a spot to pull over. Thank goodness it didn't happen in the pass . Also thank goodness that Clark and Shelia are not too far away. We call them so that they can take the 5th wheel to the Koa in Vegas and Bills calls Good Sam towing to get the truck. Wouldn't you know it but the tow truck breaks down too and Bill has to wait for another truck. After a $30 taxi ride to the Koa he arrives around 4pm. They can not look at the truck until the next morning. I waited for Bill . He does not want to go to Civic Center so I go by myself. I do not get back until 8pm and am exhausted . I am in bed by 9:30. Civic Center has some great art pieces and very interesting architecture. Worth walking around.
REMEMBER- Your mind is like a parachute-it functions when opened.

No comments: