Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 25 Monday is cleaning day as we leave soon for the Palm Springs area and we are having company for dinner so floors,rugs bathroom get a good cleaning.
January 26 Tuesday I attend a crochet class and try to learn waffle- weaving. I wasn't too successful. Clark and Shelia arrive at 2 like planned. We all go for a walk and look at the pottery gift store next door. My dinner was cooked a day ahead so we had a good visit as we might not see them again until the end of March if we decide to go to Pahrump.
January 27 We go and say goodby to Bob and Gina . They are leaving for Casa Grande we will see them again in Palm Springs. It is Resort wide yard sale but nothing has my name on it. Susan and Larry leave tomorrow and we will be in Indio at the same time. Nothing too exciting in Salome one week would have been enough. Temperature has been 64-40 a little cool for me. But I guess the 3 storms played havoc everywhere in Cal and Ariz. Time to get back to normal.
REMEMBER-Count your age with friends but not with years.

No comments: