Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Oct 5-08
Sunday Sherri phones to say that Carter is no longer is in the incubator. Great news. My painting group on Wednesday surprised me with a grandma shower for the twins including a delicious cake. Great fun. Sherri and Gerry come over and we go to White Spot for a farewell dinner then we go to visit the twins. We both got to hold them Awesome! My computer is playing games with me and will not let me download pictures or even view the CD Gail sent me when my batteries died. When I figure this problem out I will post pictures including a shot of the Xmas stockings I got finished in time as we are now leaving tomorrow ( Thursday). We have to stop and get new batteries as the old ones(5yrs old) didn't recharge and we had to use the truck batteries to put the slide in.

No comments: