Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday Dec. 9- I will try to post only once a week ( Sundays). I have started to teach fun stuff. I did Computer fun on Monday- we shared our favorite web sites. Tuesday I took 12 people from the park to Old town (Indio) to see all the murals ( 1 mile away). We did lunch after. Great fun. Wed.- I talked about all the free stuff to do in the Coachella valley. This Thursday was the Art Walk The art galleries (about 20) on El Paseo , gave free wine and hor’derves. One florist gave an orchid stem to the ladies.. Saturday we went to a small RV show walking distance at the fairgrounds. Not many 5th wheels and not many different dealers. Friday was another art walk at the Art Place in Palm Desert ( a smaller virgin of El Paseo) Saturday I went on a 4.5 mile hike in the Coachella preserve in Thousand Palms. Sherri and Gerry surprised us and drove from Vegas ( they were there to see the Spice Girls). They announced their engagement. They stayed the night and left early the next morning back to Vegas. The wedding will be in April.

No comments: