Monday, December 24, 2007



Dec 17-24 Lots has happened since I last posted. Sherri has come and gone. We had a good visit. We have moved to Desert Hot Springs until Jan.2 when we go to Pilot Knob near Yuma. I did 2 hikes, on one I encountered a snake on the path (a small garter snake, first time I have seen a snake in the Palm Springs area. It was so surprising that I was too slow to take a picture. Shannon and Ethan e-mailed us good news they have a new job as of April. This boss doesn’t know yet . They will be working on a 130ft yatch called CV9 (www.superyachttimes.com/yachts/details/270 ) 8 crew 12 guest The boat travels the world-FL>.NY.>St Lawrence>Chicago>Fl>Panama> French Polynesia>Australia. This was Ethan’s wish as he worked on this boat as an engineer 2003-2005 for 20,000 plus miles. Ethan will be captain Shannon head steward. They will have their own state room behind the bridge.
We decorated for Xmas. Bill did the light outside I did inside. I am having 8 for dinner.
Sherri and I pampered ourselves all day Sunday at the Desert hot Springs Spa. (massages, facial and a pedicure) Boy did that feel good

No comments: