Friday, February 02, 2007

Feb1 Thursday-Today we install my USB 2.0 adapter for wireless lan on my computer. I take Linda on another hike this time only 4 miles to Hidden Palms, still windy. Tonight we go to El Peseo in Palm Desert for the Art Walk. 3 couples tag along with us. We have fun in and out of art galleries drinking wine and eating h’orderves. Some galleries had champagne or hard liquor. All for FREE. About 20 galleries participated we didn”t get to them all as we pooped out.

Jan31-Wednesday-After the walk away the pounds I attend a computer class put on in the park. Terry has a WIFI signal finder. I buy one hoping it will work on our boat. I take Linda and Max on a 5 mile hike on the McCallum trail and Moon country in the Coachilla preserve. It is very windy but good for hiking.

No comments: