Monday, January 15, 2007

Jan. 14 Monday Moving day-8am 37’ windy but sunny. We turn the clock back one hour. It takes us 3 hours to get to Indio. The truck was acting up again but we made it. Something to do with the transfer pump we think. Lots of new changes at Indian Waters RV park as they got a new manager. More activities and they serve breakfast and lunch Mon-Fri for very reasonable prices-1.00 for soup,1.00 for breakfast burrito,2 eggs hash browns and toast 2.25 and more. I don’t think I have to cook. We quickly get settled even the satalite dish worked on the first try. I walk to the new Albertsons only 2 large blocks away. A great new store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any way you can bring some bacon n eggs back for me-i seem to be the only one who cooks breakfast here...sherri's contributions consist of strictly pies both apple and the feature pie which is currently cherry but still its only pie :( i took a slap shot to the head and required 5 stitches, i had to call sherri but she was pre-occupied at the time as she was talking to gail for 50 minutes-but then she did come to the hospital with me (she made me do all the driving mind you) but she did care for me back at the condo allowing me fall asleep and even go to bed without even having a shower first!!!! :) have fun in indio g&s