Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jan 30 Desert HotnSprings-Tuesday. Today I do walk away the pounds at new park . We find out the people who were on our Africa trip are here in the park too so we have a visit. Then I go to Catalina Spa 3 blocks away to attend a computer class in blogging as I was having trouble posting pictures. After the class we drive to down town Desert hot Springs to see what was new. (not much) After dinner I went and played Pokino.

Jan29 Monday Today we move to Desert Pools just outside Desert Hot Springs. We get all set up and after lunch I go to Catalina Spa RV park as Sue has a computer coarse. Shannon sends an e-mail they will be leaving Costa Rica Feb 6 and are heading for La Paz Mexico until they go back to long Beach Cal.

Jan28 Desert Hot Springs-Sunday- Today I go hiking at the Coachella Valley preserve we do the Mcallum trail and Moon country.(3and a half hours) 13 people.

No comments: