Sunday, December 18, 2016

getting ready to head home for Xmas

December 18 Sunday 2016 Palm Desert I can't believe I haven't posted for so long. So here goes-Last Sunday we took in Francisca Amari singing holiday cabaret. Quite good especially liked the piano player. Had a large group in Monday for Mexician train. For Plein air painting we went to Morten Gardens an area full of every kind of cacti one can imagine. We had Hudson and Dina, Ken and Linda and Clark and Shelia for dinner. Went well. Thursday I worked on my bunny still not finished. Friday I finished my potato necklace. Saturday I finished the Clive Cluster book so I can return it before we head home Dec 22.Freezing cold and snow. Hope it smartens up before we arrive, Weather here is cooler too in the low 60's
necklace made from potato 
bunny not finished yetMorten
gardens


No comments: