Sunday, January 25, 2015

palm Desert Indio art festival

January 25 Sunday 2015 Palm Desert
Chief's kitchen was Ruth's Chris Steak house. He did barbeque sauce prawns – yum. At crafty ladies I just did drawings for the small paintings for the craft fair. Yoga at Sunnylands next. Saturday we went to the art festival in Indio. Larry and Lynne from Powel River game too. ($5 to park and $8 entrance fee. We saw Bills cousin Linda there too. I bought a glass fish with a stand .but as they were wrapping it it broke so no fish the artist



 is going to do something for me. I did get my money back. Saturday evening we went to Hudson and Dina's for dinner Thousand Trails had entertainment , 2 ladies from the blue grass we saw at the community center Sunday sounds. Sunday we went and saw songs with Steve Lively. He sang songs from the 50 and 60 . a nive way to spend an afternoon


No comments: