Wednesday, October 22, 2014

thanks giving over

October 22 Wednesday 2014
Time to update Thanksgiving went well. First time in a long time I cook the turkey. Hudson said I hadn't lost my touch. Another first Carter stays over night without Madison as she had a very early swimming completion. She can first in the back stroke event. Carter had skating in the afternoon so Madison stayed with me so she could have a nap (didn't happen) so we went to the park instead. Laurn and Vi our neibours from Ebert street in Coquitlam meet with Hudson and Dina at the Olive Garden in Langley for lunch before we all headed South.( Nov. 10 or 11)?????I have my art class here Wednesday as our host is in the hospital. Dinner at George and Betty's tonight. Friday Carter and Madison do not have school so we will take them on the Halloween train ride in Bear Creek park . In the evening we will have some of the neibours here for a get together before we head South.


No comments: