Thursday, June 26, 2014

finally boating

June 26 Thursday 2014
Gibsons was a good stop Super Value drove us home with our groceries to the marina. It's a good thing I don't live in Gibsons as I spent a bundle at Swish ( a womens clothing store) I got a whole outfit including shoes. A beautiful sunny day but windy . We went to Grandma's pub for dinner. Left for Center bay and arrived at noon. Sunny and hot had to put the Bimini up. 11 boats here at 5pm and I'm sure more will come. Satalite dish worked great both at Snug cove and Gibsons but we are at the end of a long dock at Center Bay and it moves around too much. Rain is forecast for tonight and tomorrow. We will see but a I saw a rainbow all around the sun and that indicates a change in the weather.Shannon should be in Naples  Italy now. 


No comments: