Wednesday, April 23, 2014

end of a stressful week

April 23 Wednesday 201
The end of a very stressful week. Thank goodness. Monday was Easter Monday I got the twins while Sherri and Bill went down to the boat. I made play dough for Carter and Madison It turned out real good. 1 Cup flour,1 cup salt, 1 tbsp glycerin,1/4 c oil and a little more then 1 cup of water.
We roll out the dough and trace fish from grandma's bathroom plus other fish . Tuesday was my cancer check up-everything A -ok Have to get checked every 3 months. Tonight is date night so I baby sit again. Bill goes to the boat for the night as he is getting the boat out of the water as after safety inspection they found that our zinc's were all eaten , how long have they been gone???and is there any damage done???I miss my painting class. Every thing turned out fine they replace the zincs and power wash the bottom. I stayed home and worked on my painting. We went to ABC restaurant for dinner. Only thing now is our physical Monday and find a date to get the rugs installed .


No comments: