Thursday, March 27, 2014

starting to paint again

March 27 Thursday 2014
Shannon informed me I should update my blog so here goes. Decided to start painting my totems( small virgin) . I thought I might try oils. Well I opened my oil box and what a mess. So I had to clean the tubes. What a job It took all morning and part of the afternoon I had the picture drawn out.( want to do a 24x48 for behind my couch. this is a 12x24) I had worked on Derby Pats dog but I am not too happy with it. We have been busy with the house too . Our light in the kitchen are up. The poor guy pit a hole right through to the living room but he patched it and I have already painted it. The track lights for my treasures look real good . I am happy. The fireplace man came today and checked it out as there was a lot of soot. He also said that the logs were in backwards. Tonight I can read by the fireplace. I have had no after effects with the radiation and am feeling good. Even my knee is feeling better.


No comments: