Saturday, October 05, 2013

good news bad news

October 5 Saturday 2013
well we had to cancel our trip to Huatulco Mx as the doctors found I have stage 1 cancer on the lining of my uterus so they will be doing a hysterectomy in the latter part of October. I will have lapaospic surgery so only a small scar. I should be in hospital only 1 day overnight. Good that they found it early. We can still go south the end of November and I should be good to go on the trip to El Salvador and Guadamala in February. I will let you know when they schedule my surgery. Sherri and Gerry successfully brought in their boat into BYC They had a beautiful day with very calm water. Carter and Madison were very excited to see their boat come around the breakwater and into their shed, a very tight fit. 

No comments: