Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oct. 24 Wednesday 2012 We leave FLORENCE 845AM IN SUNSHINE 7'(58). We have a mixed day - sun,fog, light rain very heavy rain even a touch of snow. all ends with sunshine. The scenery was beautiful ocean views,and large red woods. Stopped at McDonalds for lunch and fueled up in Booking Oregon. 3.97 a gallon . The temperature climbs to 16(64). Gas in California is 4.47 a gallon and diesel is 4.29. We stop at Ukiah and book into a Travel Lodge for $59 including taxes and a full breakfast of scrambled eggs sausages etc. Now I have a disaster as I go to plug in my computer and discover I left my electrical cord at Cliff and Ruth Ann's so I have to use the Travel lodges computer so no pictures. I phone Cliff and he will mail my electrical stuff to Kenny's. I hope I do not do this again

No comments: