Thursday, February 18, 2010

February 17 Wednesday 2010 Desert Hot springs I stay in the park today and attend 2 computer classes ,one here and one at Catalena Park then I get ready for Annette and Orv and Ken and Linda for dinner. I made a big booboo I got a date wrong I thought I was going to the play Menopause Thursday but is was Wednesday so I lost out big time.
REMEMBER-Hard work pays off in the future laziness pays off now.
February 18 Thursday 2010 Desert Pools
today I lead 13 people on the Willus trail in the Coachella Valley perserve. We see Spanish needles in bloom but no blazing stars. Desert lavender and the brittle bush are also starting to bloom. We have 6 birder with us so we are introduced to many birds. We see a waffle of vultures soring.(awesome). A great time was had by all
REMEMBER-Journeys are an educational laborator

No comments: