Wednesday, December 30, 2009

December 25 Merry Christmas everyone from Indio plus dec.26-29
Christmas snuck up on me. It has come and gone and I didn't put up one decoration this year. How terrible. We had a delicious dinner at Ken and Linda's ( Bill's cousin) Hudson and Dina and Bob and Darlene too. Saturday we helped Hudson set up his satalite dish. They connected very quickly. Sunday we had Richard and Barb for lunch. He helped run Gibson's marina. Monday I led a group of 9 to El Paseo the Rodeo drive of Palm Springs. We indulged in Harry and David chocolates, visited art galleries and had lunch at Sammy's fireside pizza. Tuesday Dec. 29 a nothing day. Thursday Dec 30 I will go on a ranger led hike at Santa Rosa and Friday Dec. 31 I will hike with Clark and Shelia and Hudson and Dina at the Thousand Palms preserve We hike Moon Country.
REMEMBER-He who is not courages enough to take risk will accomplish nothing in life.

No comments: