Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well its about time I updated

March 21 Hudson and Dina pick us up and we head to the RV show in Chilliwack. Nothing to get excited about. We have have an enjoyable dinner at the ABC restaurant.
March 23 We go to get my drivers license replaced . They do not except my passport as proof who I am and want my marriage certificate to confirm the name change on the birth certificate. Who know where that is .Will try the safety deposit box
March 25,26,27,28 I start Painting class on Wednesday. Sherri brings the twins to show them off and I return to her house to stay overnight as they have a wine festival they have tickets for. Both Bill and I sit on Saturday as Gerry and Sherri have a BYC work party. Some where along the way I get extreme hay fever and a an annoying cough. Sunday is a right off although the weather was perfect warm and sunny. Bill heads down to the boat to get away from my hacking.

No comments: