Saturday, January 17, 2009


Jan 15 Thursday
Flying to Vancouver day. A sad day for us but we will see them again March 22. tonight is the street festival in downtown Palm Springs and the Palm Springs Art Museum is free from 4-9 only on Thursdays. At 5pm they have a free docent tour of the museum. Clark,Sheila ,Gaylene have a happy hour before we leave . Dina is not feeling well so Hudson comes by himself. I get my candied ginger so I am happy. Sheila and I play a mean game of scrabble . She beats me. I miss my 7pm,9,and 11 feedings then the 7am feeding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come back early and you can do the feeds again!! Thanks for all your help while we were down in Palm Springs it was great we could all get together and the weather was wonderful !! I hope you didn't "cheat" when you played scrabble the other night...no cheat sheets or books !! (Gerry)