Friday, February 22, 2008

Slowly I am figuring stuff out .I do not have microsoft word where I am used to typing my notes first ( than I copy and paste) so I am going to download open office but I had difficulty doing that too.
I watched the eclipse of the moon the other night the sky was clear and we got a good view. I went to bingo and won $43 .I will up date my blog when I figure out how to find my pictures as they for some reason will not go into Picasa.
We are still in Desert Hot Springs but are leaving for Pahrump Feb 27 for 2 weeks. Maybe Vegas for 2 days then off to St George and a stop over at our friend Lindas in the Soap Lake area in Washington before heading home. We hope to be home March23 at the Cariboo RV park as Bill is scheduled hand surgery (carpel tunnel) March 31.
when I find out how to get my pictures I will post some'

No comments: