Monday, November 12, 2007

Nov 11 Sunday Remembrance day. We attend the BYC service at Gates Park (raining slightly) . The club has a great lunch for everyone. We take 2 loads of stuff to the RV and stay the night in the RV It pours rain all night.

Nov10 Saturday I wake up at 12:30 am thinking it is 5am . I get up as I am wide awake so I unpack my suitcases and read until 2am. And go back to bed. I get my x-ray for my back the first thing in the morning then we go to get the RV to get 4 new tires put on . We take the RV to the park under the Lions gate bridge. After getting plugged in and settled we return to the boat for the night.

Nov 9 Friday-We arrive in Vancouver in sunshine. Wow . Hudson and Dina pick us up and take us to the boat.We have a good visit and go out for dinner. We leave everything unpacked and go to bed exhausted.

Nov 8 Thursday We arrive in LA at 10:20am. We have no trouble at the airport. They do not open anything. We stay bat the Doubletree for one night before heading for Vancouver. Shannon and Ethen pick us up and we go to dinner. A great dinner.

No comments: