Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sept 4-Sept 11 We were awakened at 6am to a noise on our boat. Bill goes to check it up only to find a seal lounging on our swimgrid. It is the first time that has ever happened. We are busy getting ready for our trip. We have bought new luggage, and another camera. This one waterproof so I can take pictures on the Great Barrier Reef and use it when I am out on my kayak. I also bought a new gortex jacket. Money is flowing like water. Sherri cooked us a good dinner. She has moved in with Gerry so we got to see her new place . It is near where her old house was. The WIFI is not working at the yatch club so I am at an internet cafe on Lonsdale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow!! about the seal-did u get any photos of it with the new camera?....are you going on the boat on sunday? ttfn, g&s