Thursday, August 09, 2007

Aug 4 Pierries’ Bay –my birthday It is cloudy and cold . We even have to put our furnace on. Our satellite dish works so we watch BC news on TV. After lunch it warms up so we lower our dingy. We going to Bill Procter’s museum . It is just around the corner from Ecco Bay He has quite a collection of old bottles and other stuff he found in the area We buy 2 of his books and proceed to Ecco Bay where I buy a dozen eggs and a red pepper. They do not have too much in fresh stuff. We check the bead shop across the way at Wind Song then return for happy hour. The pig roast was delicious. They have lots of left over pork and they say help yourself so I have meat for sandwiches . Pierre shows a short clip on whales. It was very well done . The WIFI is with broad band so I do not get on the net so I will post the blog when we get back to Shawl Bay again. Next weekend??????

No comments: