Sunday, March 11, 2007

March 10 -Indio-Saturday- Shannon phones to tell us our batteries on the boat are dead, no power no lights. Hudson goes down to check it out for us and sure enough. Always something. Bill said the batteries were 5 years old anyway. Between new tires and new batteries our bank account will take a kicking. I am now feeling under the weather. We were to go to the Joes for dinner but canceled out. Weather has been in the 90’s so that doesn’t help Bill.
March 9 Indio -Friday Now Bill is too high. (sugar count).I do the walk away the pounds and spend the rest of the day reading and relaxing. Reny and I go to the pool. Bill is still in bed so I can’t revamp my closet. Shannon flew into Vancouver for the weekend to take care of all the stuff she had in our boat.
March 8 Indio-Thursday-Today we get our rugs commercially cleaned. There is someone in the park doing it. I go with Reny to El Paseo . Edith was going to go too but she phoned sick. We went to the elephant bar for lunch. When we got back Bill was sick. He was had a very low sugar count. Jack Reny and I had happy hour.

No comments: