Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March 29 Monday 2010Burnaby
I go to our boat with Bill. I drive to the new library to find out about computer classes- they have none. I check out some books and discover I have no wallet so no money or drivers license. I drive to check out the new Price Saver grocery store very near the boat. It is really nice. I am looking forward to shopping there when I have some money.
March 30 Tuesday 2010 Burnaby
Today is doctor's check up day and blood test, so no coffee until after 10am. We have brunch then go to the locker to take more stuff to Sherri's. I trip going down the stairs carrying 2 frames. Thank goodness I didn't break anything. (just one of the frames) and a bruised finger and a a small cut on my right leg . We baby sat for a couple of hours while Sherri finished painting her bedroom. Is she ever getting domesticated. The bedroom looks great. After dinner we walked the path along the Burnett river near the RV park . It was getting cold but it was sunny( Bill still has his shorts on)
March 31 Wednesday 2010 Burnaby
Painting day today. Bill goes to the boat. Weather still a combination of clouds rain and sunshine.
REMEMBER-you lie the loudest when you lie to yourself

No comments: